Order of the Flaming Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Flaming Dragon

Home of OfD

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ranger/Monk Burning Arrow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mepp
Admin
Mepp

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-04-13

Ranger/Monk Burning Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Ranger/Monk Burning Arrow   Ranger/Monk Burning Arrow Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 10:53 am

This is a build that i always use in AB and Scrimmage when i play Havan Politrin.

1: Burning Arrow (Elite. You can capture this from Admiral Chiggen in Marga Coast)
2: Screaming Shot (Switch for a interrupt like Savage Shot if you think you'll need it)
3: Apply Poison (Switch this for Barbed Arrows if you can manage the easy interupt. You need to switch Screaming Shot for a other skill if you want to use Barbed Arrows.)
4: Mending Touch
5: Throw Dirt (Switch for Dryder's Defenses if you think that you'll face many enemies that attack with elemental damage. You can also try Natural Stride, but i don't know this skill too well)
6: Whirling Defense
7: Troll Unguent
8: Healing Breeze (or some other heal)

Usage:
Use Apply Poison when you're closing in on a battle.
Then fire with Burning Arrow, and if the enemy is in your aggro zone (the white circle around your green dot) use Screaming Shot.
Use Mending Touch to remove conditions.
Use Throw Dirt (or Dryder's Defenses) and Whirling Defense to blind your enemy and block your enemy's attacks.
Use Troll Unguent when you need healing and when you think you're safe.
Use Healing Breeze (or a similar heal) for quick heal when you're not safe.

Equipment:
Just a bow, tough a Shortbow may work better because you can then play nicely around with Screaming Shot. Any armor is useful.

Hope this build works for you and that you have fun with it.

Greetings, Mepp Greyhorn,
Back to top Go down
Mepp
Admin
Mepp

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Ranger/Monk Burning Arrow   Ranger/Monk Burning Arrow Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 10:54 am

Whoops i forgot the attributes Razz

I don't know wich attributes, but just put a rank in wich you think works fine.
Back to top Go down
Hector
Admin
Hector

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Ranger/Monk Burning Arrow   Ranger/Monk Burning Arrow Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 1:27 am

Lol, will do i don't even have those skills only have BM skills at the moment, need to go capping soon.. But to busy with ym Mesmer
Back to top Go down
https://ofdguild.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranger/Monk Burning Arrow   Ranger/Monk Burning Arrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranger/Monk Burning Arrow
Page 1 of 1