Order of the Flaming Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Flaming Dragon

Home of OfD

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My film , Shaolin Murder Hidden powers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony
Admin
Tony

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-04-13

My film , Shaolin Murder Hidden powers Empty
PostSubject: My film , Shaolin Murder Hidden powers   My film , Shaolin Murder Hidden powers Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 9:21 am

Shaolin Murder hidden powers ,

the year is 2037 in this universe there are no fire arms but the people of elonia
( Not elona! clear statement!) , live in a rich and wealthy state , there are also 4 Factions , The Fire faction , Water faction , Earth faction , and Air faction .
each of these Faction represents a martial art style of shaolin , but there is one true ruler of Elonia , Emperor Sifu.The story begins with a shaolin warrior called Zuko Solidar
he is from the Fire faction.

Faction details ,

Fire faction ,

The Fire faction , they use a martial art style of Northen Shaolin kungfu its a very dynamic style of kungfu with powerfull hand and leg movement the Firebenders as they call them self use power of the sun to become one with fire, The Faction owns a region close to the emperor's palace called the forbidden forest its the pride of the Fire faction a beautiful forest with much of asian aspects , the Firebenders are also one the most agressive Faction of them all , but there pride and honor never waiver in wind.

Water faction ,

The Water faction , uses a style called , Tai Chi the style presents beauty and harmony in a fight , the Waterbenders as they call themself are one with the water and ocean spirit of the sea of elonia . but dont let beauty trick you they train of the most fearst assasin's of them all , hired to kill and spy deadly and silent. they own a region called :
Wei region east) .

Earth Faction ,

The Earth faction uses a style called , Hungar a kungfu style with a firm grip on the earth , the Earthbender as they call them , are a proud race and purebloods.
They strife to perfection and are kind of a arrogant culture , but there order is flawless inside there greatwall of ( House Ashelia there main capital of the Earth faction.

Air faction ,

and finally the Air faction , are one of the most currupted factions of all , easy to bribe and they will do anything to take control of the forbidden forest.They use a style called Ba Gua a defense and offensive fighting style of shaolin kungfu , there region is called :
(House of Scout) from the scout family. airbender they prefer to call themself there main capital is : Airoa paradise.

The story move's on :

4 years ago , there was a twin brother of zuko called Pai mei a livinglegend as they call him, but he was defeated by Jim Scout from the House of Scout.by doing that Jim will inherrit a title called Master , Zuko knows of this hire's an assasin to spy for him on Jim ,
To take revenge and finally ....to kill him , but zuko is not taking revenge for Pai mei but for someone else....

Thats my review about my latest film shaolin murder:) hidden powers
Hector its coming to you:D I only need your addres so I can sent the DVD:D to you
Back to top Go down
Hector
Admin
Hector

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: My film , Shaolin Murder Hidden powers   My film , Shaolin Murder Hidden powers Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 1:10 am

Martijn Hector
Bolwerk 13
4691 CJ Tholen

There you go Tony!
Back to top Go down
https://ofdguild.editboard.com
Mepp
Admin
Mepp

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: My film , Shaolin Murder Hidden powers   My film , Shaolin Murder Hidden powers Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 8:39 am

Bolwerk? funny street name Razz
Back to top Go down
David

David

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: My film , Shaolin Murder Hidden powers   My film , Shaolin Murder Hidden powers Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 9:30 am

lol tongue
Back to top Go down
Hector
Admin
Hector

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: My film , Shaolin Murder Hidden powers   My film , Shaolin Murder Hidden powers Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 10:29 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ofdguild.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My film , Shaolin Murder Hidden powers   My film , Shaolin Murder Hidden powers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My film , Shaolin Murder Hidden powers
Page 1 of 1