Order of the Flaming Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Flaming Dragon

Home of OfD

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles

Go down 
+2
Hector
Tony
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony
Admin
Tony

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-04-13

shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles Empty
PostSubject: shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles   shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 1:42 pm

hey all Smile

for those who know me best as the director and OFD member of GW ,
I will soon launch a sister series to the shaolin murder saga , titled shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles , the headrole will be played by none other than , Thomas van tol , AKA , Mepp greyhorn from GW ,

soon I will post an interview of the newly disigned series ,
the first episode will launch directly , on the same month as the shaolin murder the secret war , episode 3 revenge , some were in april

New cast of the sister series , shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles

Thomas van tol as: Major Finnagen Lightheart.
Jirini as: Commander Ty
Thomas boef as: The servant
Tony Cooiman as : Brigadier General zuko solidar ( in order of appearance)
Bas van der Putten as: General Zhao Wulong (in order of appearance)
Kevin as : Assasin
Roel van der Putten as : Commander Chris Elric the third ,
Thijs van Roon as : Supreme commander Jim scout.
Erik Cooiman as : the emperor ( in order of appearance)

so excited!!! Razz

greetz tony ,
Back to top Go down
Hector
Admin
Hector

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles   shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:32 am

Go Tony! Go Tony! Go Thomas! Go Thomas!

Nice cast! Can't wait till everything come out Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ofdguild.editboard.com
Shadow Lord Koen

Shadow Lord Koen

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles   shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:44 am

what is this series thnig?

btw nice idea Cool
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles   shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:12 am

im a director , who will soon attent a film academy , for that ive created the shaolin murder idea ,

there are films and series of the saga ,

shaolin murder , the legend ( movie 1 )
shaolin murder , hidden powers ( movie 2 )
shaolin murder , earth kingdom stories ( movie 3 )
shaolin murder , the secret war ( series episode 1 and 2 completed , goes to episode 5 )
Shaolin murder , the finnagen chronicles ( series stil in production starting april , along with episode 3 of the secret war Smile )

so there koen a quick review Smile , wana see the first two epsiode's look for the topics , witht the name , http://stage6.divx.com/user/tonycooiman/video/1714849/SH-M-the-secret-war-episode-1-old-friends-and-rivals

http://stage6.divx.com/user/tonycooiman/video/1737729/shaolin-murder-the-secret-war-episode-2-return

enjoy koen me boy Smile LOL

Shadow Lord Koen

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles   shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:00 am

ty m8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles   shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 9:26 am

so what do think of my work ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragnar the Beserk

Dragnar the Beserk

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles   shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 9:59 am

It sounds good - but i can't veiw it due to my computer messing around ^^ , tried putting it on Youtube?
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles   shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 10:55 am

Well you tube is to small to handle it , so sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Dragnar the Beserk

Dragnar the Beserk

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles   shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 3:51 pm

No Big ^^, im sure if it is good as ive heard - i wont need to see it to judge Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles   shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:00 am

you see my file is to big for you tube to handle it I have a own you tube account Razz
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles   shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 8:32 pm

storyline ,

If you seen the secret war series of the shaolin murder saga , you would understand this storyline Razz ,

The Finnagen chronicles takes place before zuko's return from heaven , Major Finnagen Light oversees the war preparations , while the newly appointed General Zhao is looking for a way to bring zuko back , meanwhile Jim Scout's army along with the earth Kingdom forces of King Dazain are preparing a massive invasion. The Imperial Army lacks man power and the other two factions , the Fire and Water have joined forces with the Imperial army . still the Airfaction and the Earth Kingdom Forces are at a lot greater force. and will crush the Elonian Capital , The story brings friendship and honor faith religons and many more..!

Warning ,

Less Martial arts fightscene's more drama and more of a thriller version if you are used to the movies Smile
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles   shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:50 pm

very very ....lonely out here Razz
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles   shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:47 am

hhhahahahahaaha Razz
Back to top Go down
David

David

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles   shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 5:43 am

Tony wrote:
Well you tube is to small to handle it , so sorry Sad

I want to see it! Razz Can't you put it on.. hmm DivX?
Back to top Go down
Mepp
Admin
Mepp

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles   shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:48 am

You can watch them at www.stage6.com and then search for shaolin murder or tony cooiman or something similar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles   shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shaolin murder the finnagen chronicles
Page 1 of 1