Order of the Flaming Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Flaming Dragon

Home of OfD

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King of the Hill!

Go down 
+2
Tony
Dragnar the Beserk
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mepp
Admin
Mepp

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-04-13

King of the Hill! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:47 pm

Mepp approaches the hill and sees Dragnar sleeping. Mepp sees a rock and picks it up. Mepp throws it at Dragnar and Dragnar falls out of bed. Dragnar stands up and sees Mepp. Dragnar quickly pulls out his sword and tries to attack but can't move somehow. Dragnar sees Mepp pulling out a activation device.

Dragnar: What in hellerfloffa's name you gonna do? stab me to death with the antenna?

Mepp: Hmm... Good idea, but no. You're going to *tries to make a kind of evil voice* FEEL THE HEAT!

Mepp pushes on the button of the activation device and suddenly nuclear missiles from all over the world are locked on the hill. The impact from the nuclear missiles was so great that it destroyed the world but somehow the hill kept standing. Dragnar was nowhere to be known. It's like he just vanished. But how did Mepp survive?

Mepp: I have this special suit.

King of the Hill! - Page 2 Huppel10

Mepp: What used to be green is now red thanks to the explosion and for some reason I don't hellerfloffa know the shirt and the snout became white. And the ears and the Y on my mascot uniform. Hey! You stupid narrator! You didn't told them I approached with a mascot uniform!
Where is he by the way? Ah... probably killed by the radiation... Oh well!

NOW I AM KING OF THE HILL!
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Tony

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:46 pm

now it was tony's turn , thomas was a sleep and I sneaked in and made an armbar...I broke his arm , he was screaming like a sissy girl.. and then I made punch right to his Jonge Heer Razz , (Dutch) then he fell of the hill

King Of The Hill ,
Back to top Go down
Dragnar the Beserk

Dragnar the Beserk

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:18 am

Drag is slightly confused at this point - somehow the nuclear warheads had fired him skywards - after greeting the every approaching mars i plumment and crash onto tony - he dies but i dont cause i said so

making me

king of the hill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of the Hill!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order of the Flaming Dragon :: Other Subjects :: Off Topic-
Jump to: