Order of the Flaming Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Flaming Dragon

Home of OfD

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King of the Hill!

Go down 
+2
Tony
Dragnar the Beserk
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragnar the Beserk

Dragnar the Beserk

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-11-05

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:34 am

hey guys,this is a nifty little game i discovered from a friend, the idea is that it will be a near never ending conversation for pure humor, its worked by all of us competing for a hill - i would start it of
E.G
"I find myself a nice hill, i am king of the hill"

the next person would counter saying anything (it can be nonsense but related Wink )
E.G
"I club Dragnar over the head, i am king of the hill"

this continues and never stops, i had great fun in a previous forum doing this and i hope you will enjoy it also , so let me start it off

"I find the worlds biggest hill, i am king of the hill"

however there are a few small rules to follow
1. you cannot make another hill
2.you cannot destroy the hill
3.you must say how you get rid of the previous king
4. you also have to say (i am king of the hill)

your turn Smile

Last edited by on Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Tony

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-04-13

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:36 am

this is hard Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadow Lord Koen

Shadow Lord Koen

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-09-20

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:59 am

I sniper king of the hill and cover the hill with mines and auto machine gun turrets that dont target me, then im king of the hill. lol!
Back to top Go down
Dragnar the Beserk

Dragnar the Beserk

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:18 am

After spending many days peicing my head back together i spend the next month planning, after flicking the unguarded power switch to off i stab koen in the dark, i think i can safely say i am king of the hill

P.S (just wanted to get it rolling Razz)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Lord Koen

Shadow Lord Koen

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:26 am

Koen up in heaven makes a massive zombie army and rips the king of the hill to peices, the he makes a power shield around the hill that is can NOT be turned off or destroyed the ,zombies then kill anythin on the planet except for me. Koen i king (again) Cool

Last edited by on Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragnar the Beserk

Dragnar the Beserk

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:32 am

Again somewhat years later after stiching each blood vessel together (again...) i chat we Einstien (Yeh i can get to heaven aswell Twisted Evil ) he explains how to reverse the laws of time, physics and the secret to his gingerbread sticks, by bribing god with the recipe i am released from heaven and begin to reverse the world, therefore the zombie army becomes human, and not an army at all (HA!) the sheilds are turned off and Koen is killed, once again...

I am king of the hill
Back to top Go down
Shadow Lord Koen

Shadow Lord Koen

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:35 am

Koen was sent to hell Sad . So he met with satin and sold his soul then with massive destruction destroys heaven (yes i am that powerful) and burns the king to ash and burys it in the core of the world. Then i sit on the hill and make the world so everything burns except for me. geek

Last edited by on Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David

David

Number of posts : 81

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:41 am

Then David the fireman comes and water down satans flames, when everything is watered up and by use of electricity everyone is stunned to death (exept me saved by my latex suit)
I'm the king of the Hill!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Lord Koen

Shadow Lord Koen

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:43 am

Koen who is wearing very special WELLINGTON BOOTS! comes up and farts in davids face david then gets a heart attack and falls to the floor writhing in pain so then i pour liquid nitrogen on him. KOEN IS KING!!!! rendeer

Last edited by on Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragnar the Beserk

Dragnar the Beserk

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:46 am

Dragnar is confused,

After seeing flaming latex and smelly water he has enough, he builds himself a preaching stand (Very hard may i add! Wink ) he then tells everyone of a "secret" hil, much bigger on the furthest side of neptune , everyone scurry's off and heads towards neptune,
and once again

i am left king of the hill
Back to top Go down
Shadow Lord Koen

Shadow Lord Koen

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:48 am

Koen has had enough of hill koen get a MOUNTAIN!!!!IN a place only the souless can get to. Once again KOEN IS KING!!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Dragnar the Beserk

Dragnar the Beserk

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:54 am

After witnessing a mountain with Bill Clinton, Tony Blair, George Bush and Mr Blobby hiking up it, he realises Koen must have created a new mountain where only the souless can reach, knowing he is still the official king of the hill, he chuckles....although the urge to gloat a Koen's foolhardy demise is near overpowering.

I pay Billy Connelly (Another of the souless) in Alberts secret recipe to go and make the others laugh, while they are all splitting at their sides (Literally its a Mess! Very Happy ) he carefully plants several explosives, after leaving the mountain is destroyed, Koen lands on Neptune and i remain king of the hill

P.S a mountain - did you really think that would work Suspect Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadow Lord Koen

Shadow Lord Koen

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:58 am

Koen seeing his stupid mistake goes to his freind darth vader. After haveing a spot of tea i ask if i can borrow his deathstar. He says yes and i go to blow u p the planet with the hill then i got to the sun and get my lava hill there, seeing im part devil i dont burn.

P.S that last idea sucked i know drunken
Back to top Go down
Dragnar the Beserk

Dragnar the Beserk

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 12:46 pm

Smiling i unplug Koen from the matrix, killing him instantly. little did he know that the enitre escapade from Darth Vader onwards wasn't reality. Bless Laughing, Turns out i had slipped a drug into my Gingerbread sticks as Koen was eating them. i once again return to my hill Victorious for..

I am king of the hill

P.S - Sorry Koen Razz , didn't really think i would let you get away with that did you scratch
Back to top Go down
Shadow Lord Koen

Shadow Lord Koen

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:52 am

Koen gets RAGE!!!! and goes to sparta, there he gets the finest warriors of the land. He marches to the hill and sqaushes dragnar then he steals the gingerbread recipe and destroyes it and eraese it from his memory then he builds a castle on the hill and sends dragnars soul back i ntime to the dinosaur age.I am king of the hill.

P.S i was in the matrix! Cool
Back to top Go down
Dragnar the Beserk

Dragnar the Beserk

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 11:58 am

I awake in a vast landscape surrounde with foul-smelling bogs and odd- looking creatures, i try to pick up a nearby rock to check if its real, but alas my hand goes through the rock, after 2'000 years thinking with my good pal Einstien the Coconut i come to a conclusion, Koen must have ......
Killed me with use of spartans,removed my soul,built a time machine and chucked my soul to the dinosaur ages, either that or this is the most realistic dream ive ever had...since souls never age i spend the next menellia sat on the hill watching time fly by, as i am like a ghost to them no one notices, once reaching the present time period i find koen and scare him, after staring in disbelief he runs to mexico, i claim my body (found just of the M25 Very Happy) and claim the hill, although Einstien the Coconut is gone....well....at least i am king of the hill Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadow Lord Koen

Shadow Lord Koen

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:04 pm

Koen after seeing a phyciatrist, goes to the hill and looks at it compassivly and BINGo a plan comes to mind. He chucks a rock at dragnars head. He then sends him to an everlasting school which has tonnes of hmwk and all u learn is how to pick up fluff. (it also has horrible teachers that put u into detention any chance they get) Escape from the school is impossible since there is only u and the teachers always catch you. Koen the builds a mighty throne on the hill to celebrate his victory. lol!

Last edited by on Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragnar the Beserk

Dragnar the Beserk

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:09 pm

AHA! but little did Koen now Dragnar is the Greatest Fluff picker in all of Tyria and beyond, afte the Teachers run out of things to teach him he swears revenge Twisted Evil ,

After piling all his owned fluff into a...well a pile really he begins his crafty....craftmanship

Koen looks over the balcony to witness a Trebuchet...of FLUFF! buried by several fluff bombs Koen develops an allergy to fluff, and finds little alternative but to surrender the hill to me, the hill, covered in fluff becomes mine once again...for ..

I am king of the hill
Back to top Go down
Shadow Lord Koen

Shadow Lord Koen

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:14 pm

AH koen had to take ages to wash the fluff of but as u all know koen NEVER gives up Evil or Very Mad !!! He will fight to the end!!! SO he travels in his time machine to the lands of middle earth, there he learns to master the art of... making RINGS! He makes a ring that will never come off and brings the wearer to a deep,dreamless sleep from which he never wakes. So he sends it to Dragnar and Voila he wears it and KOEN IS KING!!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Dragnar the Beserk

Dragnar the Beserk

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:27 pm

Dragnar doesnt remember much...he was asleep alot of the time Sleep

According to a trusty friend, i was found off the M25..again... Neutral , after that my finger was removed from my hand, then i awoke, only to see a divine light and Einstien the Coconut tree! affraid

We catch up on old times and temporarily replace my finger with a palm leaf, i ask Einstien one favor and he accepts Smile

(Koen's point of veiw)

Dear Mother,

The weather has been terrible, it seems to be raining....cocunuts, ill write back

after the barrage ceases i walk up the hill unopposed, Koen doesnt remember me and i say im the Fluff salesmen..Koens childhood dreams Re-open and he screams and runs for Mexico

Guess im King of the hill
Back to top Go down
Shadow Lord Koen

Shadow Lord Koen

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:43 pm

As koen was eating in mexico and regaining the courage to take back what is rightfluy his. Surprised He goes to the court of mexico and hires a lawyer. He then sues dragnar and dragnar is forced to pay all his mony and stuff(including clothes) and is sent to jail for a life sentence. Einstein is also sued and burned at the stake and Einstein the cocnut tree is declared a witch of cocunets and is also burned at the stake. Koen is now OFFICIALY king!
Twisted Evil

Last edited by on Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragnar the Beserk

Dragnar the Beserk

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:50 pm

hey guys, just thought i would repost the idea of the game and the basic rules to make sure that there will allways be a comeback
this is a nifty little game i discovered from a friend, the idea is that it will be a near never ending conversation for pure humor, its worked by all of us competing for a hill - i would start it of
E.G
"I find myself a nice hill, i am king of the hill"
the next person would counter saying anything (it can be nonsense but related )
E.G
"I club Dragnar over the head, i am king of the hill"
this continues and never stops, i had great fun in a previous forum doing this and i hope you will enjoy it also , so let me start it off

"I find the worlds biggest hill, i am king of the hill"

however there are a few small rules to follow
1. you cannot make another hill
2.you cannot destroy the hill
3.you must say how you get rid of the previous king
4. you also have to say (i am king of the hill)

your turn
Back to top Go down
Dragnar the Beserk

Dragnar the Beserk

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 3:55 pm

Drag has been waiting , sat in the shadows spying on Koen and waiting for him to screw-up. and he does so illegally importing the worlds most spiciest chilli, after noticing this, i pay the lawyer in fluff to sue you for your chilli, i build a slingshot out of Einstiens burnt remains (May his heavenly leaves blow in the wind forever Sad ) and fire the worlds most spiciest chilli, Koen is set on fire because it is soo intense, now thats chill con carnage

Now im king of the hill
Back to top Go down
Hector
Admin
Hector

Number of posts : 117

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 1:57 am

Hector silently enters the battlefield.. Steps over Koen burned remains.. And sneaks up behind the unknowing Dragnar.. Hector reaches in his pocket, and pulls out...
A rubber chicken! Hector slaps Dragnar across the face a few times with the chicken.. As Dragnar stands there dazed. Hector quickly puts the chicken around Dragnar's throath and starts strangling him. Dragnar faints and Hector throws him off the hill..

Now I am the new King of the Hill!
Back to top Go down
https://ofdguild.editboard.com
Dragnar the Beserk

Dragnar the Beserk

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:33 pm

hmmm it seems ive sent my previous response as a PM

apoligies to the unlucky beggar who received it ^^

anyway to put it shortly - i hit hector - im king of the hill Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

King of the Hill! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of the Hill!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order of the Flaming Dragon :: Other Subjects :: Off Topic-