Order of the Flaming Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Flaming Dragon

Home of OfD

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This happens to me all the time.. -.-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hector
Admin
Hector

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-04-13

This happens to me all the time.. -.- Empty
PostSubject: This happens to me all the time.. -.-   This happens to me all the time.. -.- Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 8:33 am

This guy has a crush on a girl at his work. He is dying to ask her out on a date, but every time he sees her he gets the biggest erection ever. There is nothing he can do to control it.

After some time, he decides to get her phone number and call her up. This way he won't have to see her and he won't get too excited. He ends up asking her out and she says yes.

He figures what he'll do is tie his penis to his leg so when he sees her it'll be tied to his leg and she'll never notice it. He gets to her house. When he knocks on her door, she answers the door in a sheer teddy.

He kicks her in the face.

Cool
Back to top Go down
https://ofdguild.editboard.com
Worf Van Saar

Worf Van Saar

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-25

PostSubject: Re: This happens to me all the time.. -.-   This happens to me all the time.. -.- Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 2:04 pm

lol

lol!
Back to top Go down
Worf Van Saar

Worf Van Saar

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-25

PostSubject: Re: This happens to me all the time.. -.-   This happens to me all the time.. -.- Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 2:11 pm

In a similar vain.....

I was happy!

My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed, and that one thing was her younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight mini skirts and low cut blouses. She would regularly bend down when near me and I got many a pleasant view of her underwear. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else. Shocked

One day little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome and didn't really want to overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me." santa

I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled down her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house. I walked straight towards my car. My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family". Twisted Evil

The moral of this story is: affraid

|

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Always keep your condoms in your car!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Hector
Admin
Hector

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: This happens to me all the time.. -.-   This happens to me all the time.. -.- Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 12:47 pm

LOL! I'll keep that in mind! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://ofdguild.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This happens to me all the time.. -.-   This happens to me all the time.. -.- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This happens to me all the time.. -.-
Page 1 of 1