Order of the Flaming Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Flaming Dragon

Home of OfD

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New party idea!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Lord Koen

Shadow Lord Koen

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-09-20

New party idea!!! Empty
PostSubject: New party idea!!!   New party idea!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:11 am

Guyz i got his new idea! TAG!!!!

I know i know laaaaaaaame! Suspect

But here is how it goes:
1 party has a lvl 20 with any skills he/she wants. (usally this is the B-day boy).

The other is a party with all lvl ones that can only bring 1 skill and no armor. (ur allowed to bring party hats)

The object of the game is to kill the oppossing team either...the lvl ones all gang up on the lvl 20 or the lvl 20 kills everyone on the opposing team..hiding is permitted.

Hav fun!

ANd yes yes its LAAAAAAAAMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE confused

Last edited by on Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Lord Koen

Shadow Lord Koen

New party idea!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New party idea!!!   New party idea!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:12 am

Shadow Lord Koen wrote:
Guyz i got his new idea! TAG!!!!

I know i know laaaaaaaame! Suspect

But here is how it goes:
1 party has a lvl 20 with any skills he/she wants. (usally this is the B-day boy).

The other is a party with all lvl ones that can only bring 1 skill and no armor. (ur aloowed to bring party hats)

The object of the game is to kill the oppossing team either,...the lvl ones all gang up on the lvl 20 or the lvl 20 kills everyone on the opposing team..hiding is permitted.

Hav fun!

ANd yes yes its LAAAAAAAAMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE confused
Back to top Go down
Shadow Lord Koen

Shadow Lord Koen

New party idea!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New party idea!!!   New party idea!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:14 am

I hav no clue what happend to my last post? Suspect confused
Back to top Go down
Dragnar the Beserk

Dragnar the Beserk

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-11-05

New party idea!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New party idea!!!   New party idea!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:25 am

I beg to differ that sounds immense, but how about we evolve it slightly?

ill get back to you on some build idea's Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadow Lord Koen

Shadow Lord Koen

New party idea!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New party idea!!!   New party idea!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:33 am

ty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragnar the Beserk

Dragnar the Beserk

New party idea!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New party idea!!!   New party idea!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 12:29 am

Right - ive gotten the main basis down but none of the skills required

like shadiw said there is two even teams , one of level twenty's with no weapons but armour, and another set of level twenty's all with 55hp (PvP characters with superior runes)

the 55er's, as he's said run away from the catchers, and try to survive until sudden death (so as soon as the guild lords march the winner is declared)

the 55hp have no armour but are allowed offhands etc (again no weapons) once killed they are out - so either stay in their guild hall - next to their lord and stay there (unless i evolve another idea from that)

SKILLS:

Havn't had a great thought about them....but the runners will of course have basic running skills and perhaps a few negate damage skills (ill look into it) they may also have healing but preferably no regen,

The Catchers wont have need of healing so wont use it, this will keep them out of the guild hall (P.S no hiding in the guildhall - ill consider moderators to dash in and kill any one staying in guild hall Razz) but other wise they will use touch skills and perhaps some kockdown, but they will be allowed a certain sill called "Lightning Orb" like dogdeball if it hits your dead, but it arcs Razz

Ill be back with more news later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragnar the Beserk

Dragnar the Beserk

New party idea!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New party idea!!!   New party idea!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:52 am

Ok, here's the main build and how to use it for the Runner

The runner will be an Elemenalist Primary, the Secondary is optional (Variants will be shown)

Core Skill set -

1-Mist Form - a Defense against the Taggers
2-Armour of Mist - Extra armour and a Speed Buff
3 -Resurrection Signet - Please note if you are ressurrected feel free to remove the footgear, as it is more noticable and its unlikly you'll survive wil 1 hp

From here on are mainly Variants to fil up 3 more skill slots the variants are as follows,

Mesmer - the role of the running mesmer is to lock up the attackers, they will have a few skills to give the Chasers a little trouble actually harming the Runners from range, the skills the will have in addition to the Core Skill set are:

1-Guilt
2-Shame
3-Mistrust

These all prevent activation, but the mesmer variant is likely to be vunerable at touch distance

Paragon - the Paragons role is as a Buffer, using the Paragons Chants he will aid the party his in , the skills he will have are

1-"Fall back"
2-"Lead the way"
3-"Can't touch this"

These all make the party harder to kill up close and help them run away much faster, however he will be vunerable at range

Warrior - the Warrior will be the Hassler of the group, he will be assigned to run into (most likely with mist form active) and cause a little trouble for the Catchers, he will have the skills

1- (Need non-elite skills here, contact me on any idea's)
2-"None shall Pass!"
3-"Watch Yourself!"

These will mess around with the Catchers capabilities to kill anyone, however this does make him the easiet member of the team to kill

Dervish - The Dervish will be the In-and-out-Striker, using his additional speed buff to charge in he places crippled and darts out again, the skills used by him will be

1-Aura of Thorns
2-Mirage cloak
3-Pious Haste

This will make it easier for the group to escape, but they will have the issue of enchantment removal, if their build isnt timed well enough they may mess up, it will also rely on bundled groups

Thats it for Today - ill edit this post once ive configured more

Until then
Cya
Dragnar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New party idea!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New party idea!!!   New party idea!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New party idea!!!
Page 1 of 1