Order of the Flaming Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Flaming Dragon

Home of OfD

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who of the EotN heroes you think is the best?

Go down 
4 posters

Ogden Stonehealer
Who of the EotN heroes you think is the best? Vote_lcap0%Who of the EotN heroes you think is the best? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Vekk
Who of the EotN heroes you think is the best? Vote_lcap20%Who of the EotN heroes you think is the best? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Gwen
Who of the EotN heroes you think is the best? Vote_lcap80%Who of the EotN heroes you think is the best? Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Pyre Fierceshot
Who of the EotN heroes you think is the best? Vote_lcap0%Who of the EotN heroes you think is the best? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Anton
 0% [ 0 ]
Jora
 0% [ 0 ]
Livia
 0% [ 0 ]
Hayda
 0% [ 0 ]
Kahmu
 0% [ 0 ]
Xandra
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Mepp
Admin
Mepp

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-04-13

Who of the EotN heroes you think is the best? Empty
PostSubject: Who of the EotN heroes you think is the best?   Who of the EotN heroes you think is the best? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:06 am

There hasn't been a poll in weeks, if not, months...
And i think that ''poll will be changed every monday'' has to be changed, something like ''A Poll now and then, make one yourself or just vote on the polls that are there!'' (The polls maked by me will never end for so far i know Razz)

P.S.: Sorry if this sounds like a rant, it's just a suggestion Smile

And now for my newest poll:

Vote for your favorite hero in Eye of the North! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mepp
Admin
Mepp

PostSubject: Re: Who of the EotN heroes you think is the best?   Who of the EotN heroes you think is the best? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:12 am

It was hard to choose between:

Livia, Pyre, Ogden and Vekk.

But i voted for Vekk because he is just so cool, and i think the Asura are the coolest race of them all!Very Happy

P.S.: I think my first character in Guild Wars 2 will be a Asura Smile
Back to top Go down
Angiiy

Angiiy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Who of the EotN heroes you think is the best?   Who of the EotN heroes you think is the best? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 3:24 am

I just like Gwen the most Razz
she's coool (H)

Angiiiiiiiiiiy
Back to top Go down
Mepp
Admin
Mepp

PostSubject: Re: Who of the EotN heroes you think is the best?   Who of the EotN heroes you think is the best? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:38 am

Screw Gwen, she is not my type Razz
Back to top Go down
David

David

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Who of the EotN heroes you think is the best?   Who of the EotN heroes you think is the best? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:45 pm

GWEN! FTW! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hector
Admin
Hector

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Who of the EotN heroes you think is the best?   Who of the EotN heroes you think is the best? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:14 am

Guess i like Gwen the most! She's an exelent Mesmer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ofdguild.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who of the EotN heroes you think is the best?   Who of the EotN heroes you think is the best? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1