Order of the Flaming Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Flaming Dragon

Home of OfD

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About respect

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony
Admin
Tony

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-04-13

About respect Empty
PostSubject: About respect   About respect Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 3:38 pm

hey all

just wana take this outa my system ..... the scrimmage battle was quite tense and all , not good start for the officers ... the officers were blaming , about a qoute I picked up from a curtain member....

Well good start guys....

so sarcastic and its not nessesary!
there better be some more respect around here , and some of them they just command and command I mean who made this certtain guy a Guild strategist:P

It started bad I know ....

So we should talk about it BIG time
Back to top Go down
Hector
Admin
Hector

Number of posts : 117

About respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: About respect   About respect Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 2:46 pm

True, respect is important.. Shouting to each other isn't solving anything, people ARE doing their best.. and it doesn't help if you start cursing or shouting at them..
We are a team in this.. In a team people support each other and are not trying to make others feel bad.. And about oponents.. During a GvG.. or other pvp I would like to have a sportive atitude.. no taunting the enemy or harressing them in any way..

Wut do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
https://ofdguild.editboard.com
Saint Dead

Saint Dead

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-04-23

About respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: About respect   About respect Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 5:33 pm

I was not present at the scrimmage battle so i can't have a valid opinion about what happened.
But one thing is true Respect is an important thing in everything in life, and even being GuildWars just a game, EVERYBODY has to respect his teammates and ALL the oponnents too.
GuildWars and specially GvG is about teamplay, so if anybody makes a mistake and the other teammates have a solution so that the mistake doesn't happen again, the most important thing to do is to have a group talk and find the best way to make sure the mistake doesn't happen again.
Nobody's perfect so we all make mistakes!!!
I Hope things run better in the future, and i hope my post can help help the "discussion". Smile
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Tony

Number of posts : 189

About respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: About respect   About respect Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 2:50 am

Thanks for the support hec and nuno:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: About respect   About respect Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About respect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order of the Flaming Dragon :: Other Subjects :: Suggestions-
Jump to: