Order of the Flaming Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Flaming Dragon

Home of OfD

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

you would think im crazy if you hear this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony
Admin
Tony

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-04-13

you would think im crazy if you hear this Empty
PostSubject: you would think im crazy if you hear this   you would think im crazy if you hear this Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 7:46 am

on newyears eve ,

I wanted to see the girl I love Smile , but she is living in hilversum , PS : only the dutch viewers would understand this , moving on , I was drunk and motivated Smile to go to hilversum to trying to declaring my love to her Smile , but I am so stupid....hilversum is kinda big I dont know were she lives Smile Razz , So I was dropping by thomas not thomas of the OFD Razz , but another Thomas .... anyway I asked him were she lived in the middle of the night Razz hoping she was still awake Razz because it was 3 o,clock in the morning
thomas didnt had her number of adress , so this kinda sucked for me Razz , so now Im gona have to wait till 7 of janurari until I see her again Sad

I know this is stupid Razz , But Im damm proud of it that I try'd to search for her Smile Very Happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dragnar the Beserk

Dragnar the Beserk

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: you would think im crazy if you hear this   you would think im crazy if you hear this Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 10:36 am

GOOGLE HER! GOOGLE HER!
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: you would think im crazy if you hear this   you would think im crazy if you hear this Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:12 am

it worked Very Happy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Angel Summoner

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: you would think im crazy if you hear this   you would think im crazy if you hear this Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:56 pm

you found her? we want a update!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: you would think im crazy if you hear this   you would think im crazy if you hear this Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:42 pm

here it comes gaile Smile , As you know Im planning on giving her a ring for valentine's day Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you would think im crazy if you hear this   you would think im crazy if you hear this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you would think im crazy if you hear this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order of the Flaming Dragon :: Other Subjects :: Off Topic-
Jump to: